The Midwives of New Jersey are hiring!
We are looking for Midwives with a passion to serve and a commitment to providing excellent healthcare. We are always interested in speaking with any Midwife who embraces the Midwifery Model of Care. By opening our doors to new graduates and students, we hope to expand our vision for Midwifery beyond our own personal practice, and to leave a legacy to the generations of Midwives to come-especially in New Jersey.
Our practice provides the full spectrum of midwifery services including homebirth, hospital birth, and birth center births, annual well-woman care, gyn problem visits, family planning and preconception care. We are client-focused midwives proud to follow the midwifery model of care. We wish to hire Midwives who want the opportunity to provide the best maternity care in New Jersey and make a true difference in our community.
We care for our clients for years-before, during and after their childbearing years. Our decisions are made not for that day or that pregnancy but with the knowledge that these families will live with the results of our care forever.
If you became a Midwife because you truly want to be “with women”, this is a good place for you.
- We give you plenty of time to do your office hours
- We limit the number of births each month so every client can have a midwife at their side in labor.
- We recognize your need for time away to “re-charge” your battery. Our schedule is designed to give you plenty of time to be at home and on vacation.
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus compensation for working beyond your set schedule
- Working in a group of Midwives provides friendship, coverage and a knowledgeable ear to discuss your management or concerns.
Providing the best possible obstetric care to our clients is not easy but we are doing it! If this sounds like the place for you, submit your CV to [email protected].
Those interested in applying should meet the following job qualifications:
- Certification through the American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB)
- Licensed in New Jersey as a Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) or Certified Midwife (CM)
- Strong Doula skills
- Can work well with a team
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet clients’ & co-worker’s needs
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Staff Certified Nurse-Midwife
We are hiring for a full-scope midwifery position for a midwife who is looking for a position where she can stretch her midwife wings!
- Attend births at a level 3 medical center, birth center and in clients’ homes
- Prenatal care, pre-conception counseling, family planning, gynecologic care
- NJ CNM license
- At least 2 years of full-scope midwifery experience
- Out of hospital birth experience preferred
NOTE: Additional Salary Information: consideration for annual bonus for individual and company performance
Certified Nurse-Midwife Intern
The Midwives of New Jersey offer one-year internships for new Midwives to help establish good Midwifery “habits” throughout our profession and to grow our own practice with Midwives who all use the Midwifery model as a framework for their clinical practice. This internship is intended to give a new Midwife the opportunity to solidify her education by working with midwives both in and out of the hospital.
New Graduate Nurse-Midwife with NJ CNM license
Please submit your curriculum vitae to [email protected]
Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
The Midwives of New Jersey are searching for a Nurse Practitioner who has an interest in women’s health and functional medicine. Our clients often continue their gynecologic care with MNJ in between and long after they birth their babies. We have a holistic approach to gynecologic care encompassing routine medical care and alternative solutions to common problems. A nurse-practitioner can support us in the office with pregnant people and otherwise.
- Part-time hours 15-20 hours/week
- N.J. License – Advanced Practice Women’s Health
- Minimum 1 year experience in office Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Knowledge, interest and/or experience in functional medicine