Instructor: Christina Garlewicz, Midwife Assistant
Class fee applies
To register call (908) 509-1801 or email us at email@example.com
Classes are facilitated on a regular basis.
The home birth class is a three-hour group class designed to prepare all expectant parents that plan to have a birth in their own home. It is mandatory for those who are planning a home birth with us due to the many important topics that are explained in detail. The class also provides a great opportunity for women and their partners to meet others birthing at home around the same time.
- Learn how to prepare your home
- What Supplies you will need
- Expectations of the Midwives
- Review of what is included in your birth kit
- What happens in case of a transfer
- How to prepare yourself mentally for a homebirth
- Postpartum support for mother and family
- Birth certificate information
- And more!