Don’t Accidentally Get Pregnant!
Why You Should Attend Our How to Make a Baby Conception Program
We are celebrating the one-year anniversary of How to Make a Baby conception program. This program was born out of the Midwives’ experiences with grieving families when pregnancy results in loss or illness. We are compelled to promote healthy pregnancies in any way possible.
The world is more toxic than ever before: plastics affect our hormone levels, our foods are no longer as nutritious as they once were, there are heavy metals in our water, food and vaccines and our stress load can also be harmful. We wondered if conceiving a baby under the best possible conditions could prevent some of the heartache of infertility, pregnancy loss and pregnancy complications so we created the How to Make a Baby Program.
What You Will Learn:
- How to make non-toxic babies in a toxic world
- What is depolarization and how does it cause infertility?
- Achieving deeper intimacy when making love
- Cleaning up your home to detoxify your body
- What are Frankenfoods?
- How to identify sub-clinical infections and inflammations
What The Program Includes:
- 2 classes with our Nurse-practitioner, Veronica and our Nutritionist, Kathryn
- A health evaluation for the woman to create an individualized preconception plan
- A guidebook that the couple can use to refresh their memories for future conception
Who Should Attend Our How to Make a Baby Program?
You should attend this program if you intend to conceive in the next 3-12 months, or if you are having difficulty getting pregnant. This program prepares you in a holistic way to conceive a healthy child and will also provide the benefit of improving the health of both partners along the way! It also empowers both partners in the relationship to take responsibility for their own health and the health of their future child.
Sign Up Today!
Our next How to Make a Baby program is in August and is taught at our Madison office. The cost for the classes is $300 a couple. Click here or email [email protected] for more information or to register.
Space is limited register soon to learn how to make your extraordinary baby!